So you or someone you know is thinking about making the switch from smoking traditional cigarettes to vaping, and you’re looking for answers. It took me a while to understand the terminology involved, what hardware is the best for me and which e juices are truly the best. I wasted a ton of money trying to figure out what’s what, which wasn’t helped by the crazy amount of information out there.
Now I have a clearer understanding of the vaping world and I’m here to help you grasp the important bits! This guide will answer your questions and help your transition to vaping to be as smooth as a cloud in the sky (clouds, ha, that’s something you’ll soon be familiar with)
It’s a big question facing a lot of people nowadays, but I’m glad you asked. Here are five good reasons that will surely answer your question:
- Smoking cigarettes is BAD for you and it’s almost impossible to quit cold turkey
– We’re not claiming that vaping spells the end of smoking, nor that there aren’t any risks. However, there are a lot of people out there (including myself) who have successfully transitioned from smoking to vaping. Most people have claimed that it was way easier to switch to vaping than quit entirely, and that they actually preferred to vape rather than smoke. The help of good quality e juices and a selection of nicotine strengths have proved crucial in getting yourself off nicotine entirely.
- Saving money is a key factor
– The average smoker goes through almost 20 cigarettes a day with the average price for a box costing around £8.50. We can tell you that vaping is way less expensive on average. Ok so the initial setup may cost more than a pack, but ensuring that you purchase the best-in-class products will mean that it pays for itself sooner rather than later. Personally, I vape a lot every day and I still save over 20 pounds a week (having been a 10-a-day smoker of those horrid things). That’s a visit down to the dessert place with the other half every Sunday afternoon. She’s happy – no smoking AND chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream and bananas.
- You are in control of what goes in
– We all know the scary statistics about the chemicals that are in a cigarette – more than 4000 chemicals with over 440 being seriously toxic. On the other hand, good quality e juice and equipment gives you control of what you’re inhaling. Purchasing good-quality juices means that you only inhale 4 things: vegetable glycerine, propylene glycol, nicotine and food grade flavouring. Sure, inhaling nothing is better than inhaling something. 4 vs. 4000, I’ll let you decide that one.
- Vaping tastes great
– We’ve put up with the same taste of cigarettes for too long, and now we have our favourite selection of desserts and fruits to enjoy! Honestly, we are spoilt for choice. It’s fantastic.
- It’s fun and it smells great
– Ok so you’re new to this and see it as a replacement for those cancer sticks, we all felt the same to begin with. There is a community out there who have made this in to a hobby, something interesting and exciting. Different types of vapes and DIY kits have opened up countless forms of creativity, taking it to a whole new level entirely.- Another bonus is that it smells like perfume. Well, not quite – but it sure doesn’t leave you smelling like tobacco all day. You can vape at home, in your car and most other places without a worry – yes, no more nights out in the winter cold or pouring rain!
Having quit smoking cigarettes over 3 years ago, I feel great. It made a ton of sense to switch to a healthier, cheaper and better tasting option. The best part is that vaping is changing the lives of a lot of people and many are truly enjoying the experience.
The next step for you is to find out how to get started. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered for that one too. Just follow the easy steps shown in the link below and you will be on your way to discovering the wonders of the vaping world.